What is a mole?
Moles are skin growths that comprise of cells that create color (pigment). A mole can appear anywhere on the skin, alone or in groups.
When to undergo mole removal?
Some moles appear at birth while others might grow over times. These moles are common and safe i.e. they typically don’t need any medical attention. However, if you witness any changes to your prevailing moles in terms of color, size and shape; or if your moles become scratchy and are bleeding; you might need to refer doctor for further diagnosis as these could be the signs of skin sicknesses or skin cancer. At times, moles become distressing when they appear on the unlikeable spots. Unpleasant moles that develop on face and affect one’s self-confidence. Moles that grow on the crease are found to be inconvenient attributable to continuous strokes against the skin. In these circumstances, mole removal is the solitary solution.
What do dermatologists recommend for mole removal?
A dermatologist can remove a mole that:
- Could be skin cancer.
- Gives trouble to a patient.
- The patient finds it unappealing.
How do dermatologists at Tvak Skin & Laser Clinic remove a mole?
When you visit a skin clinic like ours, a dermatologist can surgically wipe out a mole. Some moles would necessitate a second visit. Whether it is during 1 or 2 visits, a dermatologist can safely do mole removal treatment by using one of those techniques:
- Surgical excision: The skin doctor cuts out the entire mole and sews the skin closed. If the skin doctor doubts that the mole encompasses cancer, the skin doctor can send the mole to a research laboratory. It will be inspected underneath a magnifier. This is often referred to as a diagnostic test.
- Surgical shave: To get rid of the more dermatology doctor uses a surgical blade.
Although laser excision has been applied for moles, it is not the technique of choice for voluminous deep moles as the laser light does not penetrate deeply enough, and there is no tissue remaining to test pathologically.
Techniques for Mole Removal at Our Clinic?
At Tvak Skin & Laser Clinic – We use the following approaches to get rid of moles:
- By Excision.
- By CO2 Laser
- Through Radiofrequency
Why you should not shave off a mole at home?
Never try & shave off a mole at home as:
- If the mole has skin cancer, uncountable cancer cells can stay within the skin and even spread around.
- You will disfigure your skin, thus initiating a scar or any other permanent reminder.
- You will cause septicity.
If you have moles on your body and want to undergo CO2 Laser mole removal in Delhi (India), then your ultimate platform should be Tvak Skin & Laser Clinic, Vasant Vihar South Delhi. Here, Dr. S. K. Kashyap, the best dermatologist for mole removal will handle your moles assiduously and remove it infinitely by using aforementioned procedures.