The following section explores more about birthmarks.
What are Birthmarks?
Birthmarks are precise irregularities on the skin, and they are present on the skin right from birth. They are harmless, painless, and these birthmarks develop on the child’s skin in the mother’s womb itself. No two birthmarks are the same and different people will have different birthmarks varying in color, size, and contour. If your birthmarks are harmless, and not hindering your appearance, it is okay to leave them the way they are. On the other hand, some birthmarks grow quickly, may be attached to an internal organ, and keep hindering your normal activities like respiration, speaking, moving, or even seeing. In such cases, they should be checked by an expert. Come to us as we remove such birthmarks with the help of laser birthmark removal treatment.
Against the traditional invasive procedures, laser birthmark removal is painless and less invasive.
Types of Birthmarks
Birthmarks fall into the following two categories:
The pigmented birthmark is a cluster formation of pigmented cells, which spreads brown color on the skin.
The Vascular birthmarks are due to the abnormal blood vessel present under the skin imparting red, pink, or purple blemish. Vascular birthmarks are further categorized into the following:
· Stork Bite
· Strawberry Mark
· Port-wine Stain
There is no exact reason for birthmarks. They may or may not be due to genetics. But if you have, we can treat them with lasers. Come to us for a solution. Our advanced techniques will help you with effective birthmark removal.
Benefits of Laser birthmark removal treatment
· It is a less-invasive technique with virtually no recovery time.
· A patient can resume normal activities right after the treatment.
· Laser birthmark removal treatment is simple and safe. It removes birthmarks with virtually no scarring.
· Laser treatment destroys vascular capillaries with no significant damage on the neighboring skin.
Why you should choose Birthmark removal at TVAK Laser Clinic?
Before undergoing any sensitive procedure, you must consider the experience and expertise of the specialist. At TVAK Skin & Laser Clinic, we have seasoned dermatologists to take over your case. We will examine your birthmark and offer you the right piece of advice along with the required line of treatment.
We have experience of handling different types of birthmarks and with such a wide experience, we assure you a complete revival of your skin tissues.
For more details about our birthmark removal treatment in Delhi, talk to us. We will be glad to assist you.
What is the effectiveness of laser therapy in birthmark removal?
We can understand the laser birthmark removal treatment with the following points:
· With the help of laser light vibrations, laser therapy splits up the birthmark. The laser hits the target region with precise frequencies on the skin so that no adjacent skin tissues are damaged.
· The pigments of the birthmark are disjointed, and later, the split pieces are removed using the natural immune system of the skin. This process works best in areas with good blood circulation.
We implement such laser removal with the help of our board-certified surgeons. Our seasoned experts will examine your skin before recommending any process. Call for an appointment.
How does it feel during the treatment?
Most of the individuals will feel light pulsations just as rubber bands snapping against the skin. Knowing that the threshold for pain is different for all, your dermatologist will advise you to apply anti-inflammatory and anesthesia creams before the laser treatment.
The number of sittings will also vary from person to person. Ideally, it takes from 4 – 8 weeks to complete the laser treatment for birthmark removal. After each sitting, the birthmark will fade a little leaving clear skin at the end.
What is the recovery of laser treatment like?
The post-procedure process is quite simple. At the most your doctor will:
· Bandage your skin and apply anti-bacterial ointment.
· You will be instructed to avoid putting any pressure on the treated region which can cause inflammation.
· The treated area should not be exposed to the sun.
· You might feel a minor sensation and localized tenderness post-procedure.
Are you fed-up with the birthmarks on your skin? Opt for the birthmark removal in Delhi at TVAK Skin & Laser Clinic in Vasant Vihar, Delhi. Come to us and we will be glad to assist you.